Monday, August 31, 2009

Getting back to normal

I say that loosely. I am having little to no pain these day, except with coughs and sneezes. I can drive, and I even feel like getting out for an hour or two. I usually have 4 really good energetic hours in the day, but I can't do a whole lot with that energy! There's still no bending or lifting, so that rules out most things. I did manage to get my sheets off the bed today with very little effort, and I piled them into a corner so Brent can wash them.

Speaking of Brent, he is doing more than his fair share. He is a good man. He is having to work really hard at work right now and I wish that he could come home and rest.

I go to the dr. in a week to get my hormone levels checked. I seem to be doing OK on the patch. I do wish I wasn't so sweaty, but it gives my husband and children something to make fun of!

No comments:

Post a Comment