Saturday, August 22, 2009

5 days out

I am still feeling great. I am only taking OTC pain meds. I sneezed and am pretty sure I popped an internal stitch. My incision looks great, but is starting to itch, which I am sure is a good thing. I took a little walk today, and I plan on doing that from here on out. I am so ready to get out of this house! If I see one more Progressive Insurance or Geico commercial, I am going to flip my lid!

The clothing sale came and went without me, and I survived. I am sure they will make me work overtime next sale!

My goals this week are to DRIVE, after I see my dr. on Monday, of course, and to wean myself off my binder at night. I am already off narcotics, so I plan on keeping my aleve and tylenol for another couple of weeks!

I will miss church tomorrow, which makes me so sad. I didn't think I would be able to go for at least 4 weeks, but I am thinking I might can go next Sunday since I am doing so well. We'll just have to see what this week holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment